Founded in 1990 by gallerist and publisher Carla Sozzani, 10 Corso Como is dedicated to art, fashion and design. Former journalist and fashion editor, Carla Sozzani conceived 10 Corso Como as a virtual narrative of a magazine layout, the gallery and the bookshop being the core. Other spaces soon followed: the “10 Corso Como” design and fashion store in 1991,the “10 Corso Como cafè” restaurant in 1998 and the small hotel “3 rooms” in 2003.
- WordPress responsive theme development
- Search engine optimization
- Page size & load time Optimisation
NearbyTour wants to offer an authentic view of the location, the possibility to go beyond the first impression, to discover what is hidden behind a monument, a tradition, a flavour. Tourists will have the opportunity to feel the essence of an environment through the stories of people who represent that particular place.
- Custom Static CMS development
- Responsive fullscreen layout
- Mobile friendly
- Page size & load time optimization